The most powerful interactive software tool for documenters and product owners. Create an infinite amount of configurations with the modules in the library. Choose the right revision for each module, and create step lists to explain specific tasks such as maintenance procedures, replacement procedures, or assembly procedures.
Create events based on machine error or warning codes, and link the correct step lists to these events. Select the item that causes this event and make give it a highlight. This means that you can localize the problem part very quickly, and work with the predefined step list to solve the event.
See what's included in the Dyvixion | Core.
The video will briefly show some features such as:
- Interactive 3D environment
Contact support to discuss your case and we'll help you with advice about our products and wich one will be the best for you.
The software's library consists of 3D and 2D items. The 3D items are your original 3D models that have been imported into Dyvixion. The 2D items are a collection of (warning) symbols that can be used to support each step.
- Wide variety of warning symbols
- Wide variety of tool symbols
- Easy to use, just drag and drop
While importing your 3D models into the Dyvixion software we save your original hierarchy. This prevents any kind of confusion that may arise from differences in model hierarchies.
- Easy to recognize your parts
- Keep your own hierarchy structure
- Keep original sub assemblies
Quickly create steps by moving, rotating, highlighting, or hiding items in the interactive viewport. Give your step a name and hit the save button. How easy is that?
- Quickly move and rotate items
- Highlight items in the viewport
- Hide items in the viewport
Send error / warning codes directly to Dyvixion and link it to an event. Within the event you can give it a name and description, and highlight the corresponding item in the viewport.
- Directly read machine error / warning codes without 3rd party conversions
- Visually locate the event emitting item in the viewport
- Add a visual event arrow for quick item location
- Link a step list with a solution